Friday 14 December 2012

Random pics of the week

I've managed to keep myself really busy this week.  Here is my week in pics:

I found 500g cherries at Aldi for $2.99 vs $6.98 at Coles
Visited a friend whose 3-year-old daughter I haven't seen since she was 1, and she now has another daughter who's 5 months old.  The 3 year old drew me the above pic and told me she loved me <3 
So I've decided to sell my Chanel and Dior handbags.  I'm selling both because I don't get enough wear out of them to justify keeping them.  Chatting to consignment stores at the moment.
Homemade spinach and poached eggs on Lawsons Settlers Grain bread - salt flakes and cracked pepper
Christmas pressies from friends
I love this necklace!
Nail polish and a high heeled cookie cutter - me in a nutshell
Christmas Party accessories!
Don't you love when you open your wardrobe and find something you bought and totally forgot about?  I  love PA nighties
Started hoe-ing into my Christmas hamper.  Strawberries frozen in  dry ice and dipped in chocolate

11 comments:

  1. Loooooove the high heel cookie cutter! K xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How cute is it!! Defs have to make some cookies now :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It was delish, took all my self-control to not eat the second one!

      Delete
  3. Is the chanel bag that you are selling lambskin?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok let's talk.. how much are you wanting for the Chanel?
    Or like my mum would say. Char-Nel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. L, the Chanel is pretty much brand new. I used it once for 3 hours. It's a Jumbo beige Caviar flap with silver hardware. Purchased in Paris in Sep 2010. I still have the box and authenticity cards and receipt. I would love $4500 but would be happy enough with $4000. Retail in Aus is $5890 and there is going to be another price hike in the next few months.

      Delete
  5. You are better off selling on eBay than a consignment store, good luck sad to sell a Chanel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You think so Indi? I sold my Chanel wallet on ebay last year and only got $200 for it. ebay and Paypal fees are just stupid for an item worth as much as my bag.

      Delete
  6. Indi might be right though because consignment stores often take 40-60% cut of the selling price! Good luck selling them :)

    As for those chocolate coated strawberries - they look delish!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :)