Sunday, 30 December 2012

2012 in a nutshell

I love doing these review posts because it forces me to think about the last 12 months and appreciate the things I've done.

  • Melbourne in March with Tom for my birthday/some eating and shopping
  • Malaysia and Singapore in April with Tom and my family.  Again a lot of eating and shopping
  • Changed jobs from one bank to another bank.  Haven't decided whether this is a good thing or bad thing yet......
  • South Coast (Callala Beach) with half my family in May
  • Quit the gym.  Didn't really go enough to justify paying for the gym.  Haven't missed it to be honest.
  • James Morrison concert at the Enmore.  Amazing.
  • Swannies winning the AFL Grand Final!!!
  • Weekend away in Leura/Blue Mountains/Jenolan Caves
  • Cirque du Soleil with Tom and my parents.  Not as good as O in Vegas but still up there.
  • Melbourne trip in December for Boxing Day sales
  • Falls Festival in Lorne
.....and it hasn't happened yet but I'm sure NYE at the Opera Bar will be a highlight!

AND this year was the first year since 2009 that I DIDN'T MOVE HOUSE!  Phew!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a big 2012. So jealous that you go to see James Morrison!!!

    Happy New Year Kay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I worked SO HARD to get tickets because I actually missed the sale when they came out. Was so so awesome, I love James :)

      Thanks, hope you had a fantastic New Year too!!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :)