Sunday 30 December 2012

2012 in a nutshell

I love doing these review posts because it forces me to think about the last 12 months and appreciate the things I've done.

  • Melbourne in March with Tom for my birthday/some eating and shopping
  • Malaysia and Singapore in April with Tom and my family.  Again a lot of eating and shopping
  • Changed jobs from one bank to another bank.  Haven't decided whether this is a good thing or bad thing yet......
  • South Coast (Callala Beach) with half my family in May
  • Quit the gym.  Didn't really go enough to justify paying for the gym.  Haven't missed it to be honest.
  • James Morrison concert at the Enmore.  Amazing.
  • Swannies winning the AFL Grand Final!!!
  • Weekend away in Leura/Blue Mountains/Jenolan Caves
  • Cirque du Soleil with Tom and my parents.  Not as good as O in Vegas but still up there.
  • Melbourne trip in December for Boxing Day sales
  • Falls Festival in Lorne
.....and it hasn't happened yet but I'm sure NYE at the Opera Bar will be a highlight!

AND this year was the first year since 2009 that I DIDN'T MOVE HOUSE!  Phew!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a big 2012. So jealous that you go to see James Morrison!!!

    Happy New Year Kay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I worked SO HARD to get tickets because I actually missed the sale when they came out. Was so so awesome, I love James :)

      Thanks, hope you had a fantastic New Year too!!

      Delete
  2. I am so happy to your Upcoming in 2021 collection. I'll purchased it. It is the moment of avail the Junk Removal Services in Santa Rosa CA. You can get it on just call.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :)