Tuesday 25 December 2012

Merry Christmas to you and to you and to you

Christmas is always a crazy time for me.  This year is crazier than normal and I'm not even halfway through.

Christmas Eve is always with my extended family.
Christmas Day is volunteering at Wayside Chapel and then lunch with Tom's family.
This year, Boxing Day will be spent on a plane to Melbourne.
30th Dec we fly back to Sydney.
31st Dec (NYE) will be spent at Opera Bar.

Christmas Eve with my family always involves a colour scheme which everyone must adhere to.  This year was blue and silver/white which is the same colour scheme I used with my snowflakes, gift wrapping, and gingerbread cookies.  I wore a silver dotti tank top with sequins, a blue skirt with white piping from ebay, silver snakeskin peeptoes from Glamourpuss, blue and silver nails, and standard silver T&Co jewelry.


In the afternoon I received my bleu saphir Pigalles from matchesfashion (ordered Friday, received Christmas Eve Monday) and they just so happened to  match my nails and skirt perfectly, but I wasn't game to wear new Louboutins out in the rain.


This is my adorable puppy dog (Hi Bailey)!


I made a banoffi pie ahnomnomnom:


After getting to bed at 2am, we were up at 7am this morning at Wayside Chapel in Kings Cross to help them feed 600 homeless people.  Nothing more satisfying than volunteering to help the less fortunate.


Around midday we went back to Tom's parents' for lunch with both sets of his grandparents.  After an amazing lunch, some chit-chat and an intense game of Trivial Pursuit, we finally arrived home at 6pm.




It's now 10:20pm and we've just finished watching Home Alone.  Still need to pack for Melbourne eek!

Wishing everyone a very very Merry Christmas time.  


I hope you were able to spend it with your loved ones.  I also hope you ate a lot and drank a lot and were merry.

2 comments:

  1. That is so lovely of you to volunteer. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas ramastar! It's such a lovely feeling to help others around Christmas time :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :)