Friday 7 December 2012

How much navy is too much navy?

My boyfriend did not approve of the navy dress + navy heels this morning, but I wore it regardless because I'm stubborn sometimes all the time.  I've gotten to work and found my Ted Baker belt and Peeptoe Miss Munroes in my desk drawer and they match, so have added another colour to my navy outfit.  Then my red Louboutins arrived in the mail and I thought that would be a great colour combo as well.  What does everyone think?  Navy/navy, navy/cream, or navy/red (don't have pics of the navy dress + red Louboutins as the CLs are at my parents place)?


 Had a chicken burger + cider for lunch and will head to The Star tonight for a few beverages.  Also have some big decisions to make around work.  Looking forward to my month off.  TGIF.  Can't wait for 5pm.  Those are all my thoughts in chronological order.

6 comments:

  1. I like all 3 but navy and red is a classic combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the navy and navy better but I hate hate hate white /cream shoes.

    I think I would like the red and blue combination though :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the same fear of white/cream shoes. I think that's why those Peeptoes sit in my drawer and never get worn.

      Delete
  3. Big big fan of navy and red:) but I like the matchy navy too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ended up sticking with navy/navy! Would've loved to have gone navy/red but couldn't exactly pop over to my parents in the middle of the day.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :)