Tuesday 25 December 2012

Christmas Presents!!

I hope you'll let me indulge a little in this post about the gifts I received (because I cleaned up good this year!)


Myself: Christian Louboutin Pigalle 100 bleu saphir
Mum & Dad: HUGE pearl earrings and Prada glasses (that are still 'in the mail')
Sister 1: Ted Baker red Ikon shopping tote with glitter bow
Sister 2: Earphones with an extra converter that has a big plug (you can tell I have no idea what it's called)
Sister 3: Maxwell Williams red teapot
Tom: Folding deck chair (not pictured as it's out on the balcony)
Tom's parents and sister: Jamie Oliver cookbook, Kikki K plastic sleeves (to go in the recipe folder they bought me last year), and Kikki K recipe cards
Tom's brother: Westfield gift voucher
Tom's patern grandfather: Glasshouse Candles Christmas Collection Miniature Candle Trio (Montego Bay, Positano and Marseille)
Tom's maternal grandparents: Crabtree & Evelyn handcream
Tom's uncle: Hamper
Tom's Uncle, Aunt and kids: Brie baking dish
Cousin K+bf: Purple/pink tank top
Cousin S+husband: Royal Doulton cup and saucer
Cousin K+bf: Crabtree & Evelyn hand cream and exfoliator
Aunt: L'Occitane bath gel
Flatmate: Cupcake making kit and 4-pack elephant mugs
Best friend 1: Amazing smelling M&Sense candle
Best friend 2: Necklace
Best friend 3: High heel cookie cutter, Sally Hansen nail polish

Best of all, I got an awesome prize from a Bonbon: cuff links - perfect as I've been stealing my Mum's/boyfriend's cufflinks so it's about time I got my own.

What did you guys get this Christmas?

4 comments:

  1. Whoa you sure did well, that Glasshouse trio is so cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, adorable! They smell fantastic as well :)

      Delete
  2. Wow you really did do well with that haul! You must love having a big family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Christmas is the one time of year I love having a huge family!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :)