Anyway we were talking about our honeymoon. Originally I suggested Europe as Tom's never been and I have but not for long. Tom didn't want a long/stressful/rushing around honeymoon and just wanted to relax somewhere. So we were tossing up between Bora Bora and the Maldives (which, in itself, was doing my head in) as we wanted to stay in those over-water bungalow things. Honestly after a bit of research I still couldn't split the 2. Then my mind started wandering back to Europe and I just need to convince Tom that it's a good idea.
My rough idea:
- Cinque Terre
- Florence or Rome - any opinions?
- Santorini - or another Greek island?
- Barcelona? to visit and stay with my cousin who lives there
- Dubai/Abu Dhabi to visit and stay with my other cousin who lives there
- Maybe also Kuala Lumpur on the way from Sydney to London to stay in the over-water bungalows they have?
Any thoughts anyone??