Monday 3 February 2014

Summer in Sydney

How beautiful has the weather been in Sydney of late?  It makes me excited to get out of the house and do things, even if it's just a walk to Aldi for groceries!

I've been to the beach twice in the past 3 days, including a breakfast at Bathers Pavilion followed by a lie-down at Balmoral Beach including a mandatory hotdogs or legs photo.



I also spent a morning walking around Sydney Harbour, discovering secret gardens and amazing hideaway spots.









Kx.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! I am loving the weather here right now.

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must have jinxed it, the cold and wet weather set in yesterday :(

      Delete
  2. Love these pictures, not all bad being unemployed is it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. or I should say pseudo-unemployed since you are still technically working.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. There is so much natural beauty around if we just step back and absorb it all

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :)