Friday 28 December 2012

Boxing Day sales haul

I didn't actually buy that much during the Boxing Day sales but given I wasn't intending on doing ANY shopping I guess I did shop a bit.


I visited Bourke St Mall, DFO Southbank, Melbourne Central and Chapel St. I'm taking the following with me back to Sydney:


Top left: Marcs 3/4 blazer in hot pink
Tracked down the last size 4 in Melbourne and trekked out to Chapel St to get it.  So glad Marcs does a size 4.  Shame on you Cue for making huge size 6s and no size 4s.
$159 down from $250

Top right: Forever New grey marle tank with fuchsia piping
Again, thanks Forever New for making size 4s.  Clings nicely but not too tight.
$5 down from $20

Bottom left: Peter Alexander bunny jumper
Bought for my animal fanatic sister.  It's made of merino wool which will keep her nice and warm in winter.
$39.98 down from $140

Bottom right: Pilgrim lace skirt
Size 6 as Pilgrim hasn't adopted vanity sizing yet, which is nice to see.  Long enough that I can wear this skirt to work, but fancy enough that I can wear casually.  I love the lace print as it's quite unique, and the way the bottom layer peeks out is really cute.
$50 down from $120

All up I spent $255 when retail for these items was $530 so very happy with myself.

It got unexpectedly cold last night in Melbourne so I had to wear the Marcs blazer when we went out for dinner.  The only footwear options I had were Havaianas or Dunlop Volleys (for Falls) so I wore thongs with a nice blazer haha.

The pink piping on the tank matches the pink blazer really well:


Signing out for now, about to drive down to Lorne.  See you next year everyone!!

5 comments:

  1. Great shopping Haul (Especially if you weren't planning too!) You must be teeny tiny!!!

    Hope you have a wonderful time :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have great self control if you went to all those shopping areas and only picked up a few things. Good work lady. Cute blazer :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I'm trying to build up a blazer collection like yours Indi :)

      Delete
  3. I love the pink blazer.. I want one now!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :)