Wednesday 22 January 2014

Victim of the NAP sale

I have spent some dollars lately with Net-A-Porter APAC.  I decided I would venture into designer clothes (especially for work) and cut back on the cheap Asos stuff that only lasts a season or two.

Diane von Furstenberg silk-chiffon blouse
J Brand white skinny pants
Karl Lagerfield leather mini
Alexander McQueen peplum top
Michael Kors shirt dress
And some lingerie for good measure

Elle Macpherson
Stella McCartney
These things are going back as they don't fit :(

Michael Kors leather booties
Collette Dinnigan top

6 comments:

  1. Great buys. Going over to the website now to have a look haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job!

    I love everything.

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did good! I've also done some serious damage at NAP and matches fashion since the sales started. So so bad.
    Ps I love the DvF blouse - I had it in my cart, but then stepped away from the iPad in good time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's an interesting shirt dress, hope you're super tall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have fabulous taste lovely xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :)