Wednesday 21 May 2014

Getting my exercise on. Portugese tarts. Mutually exclusive.

Ever since daylight savings ended 7 odd weeks ago I found myself unable to walk home as it was way dark when I was ready to leave the office.  Then I had this hairbrain idea to..... WALK IN THE MORNING! It's brilliant - I'm still sleeping in til 8am but I'm in the office by 9am.

Here are some pics from my glorious walks:




You know what's coincided with my morning walks to work?  My consumption of Portugese tarts.



Also, is there a honey shortage in Sydney?


8 comments:

  1. You've got me craving those tarts now.

    What a glorious way to start your day.

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. There actually is a honey shortage in NSW currently. Apparently honey yields have been the lowest they have been in a decade due to extreme weather conditions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks for letting me know. My sister did tell me there is a bee shortage apparently. Surely NSW can get some honey from neighbouring states??

      Delete
  3. Those sydney shots are simply stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Portugese Tarts! Do you get yours from Safeway too? We have a shortage of straws at Coles down here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :)