Friday 30 November 2012

Louboutin #7 - black patent Love Me

I love love love these ones.  I saw some pics on tPF of Lovas from a few years ago and just fell in love.  I started scouring the interwebs and found Love Me's which are a close relative of Lovas.  Love Me's are cut similarly to Pigalles so you should be the same size in both.


Finding these babies were insanely difficult.  They come in heel heights 45, 85, 100 and 120.  45 and 85 are too low for me, and 120s are far too difficult to shove my foot into.  The Sydney CL boutique only had 85s in kid leather and I needed 100s in patent leather.  I originally wanted the nude pair but wasn't able to find it in 100 in my size anywhere, but there was one black 100 in my size left on the Barneys website. 




I took these in my Pigalle 100 size (35), which is 1/2 size smaller than my TTS (35.5).  They are one of the more narrow Louboutin styles but for some reason I dont get muffin top in these.  They are more painful than most of my other CLs but no pain, no gain right??  I freaking love these heels to bits.  Love them so much I was willing to pay retail for them, and then another $55 shipping!


Barneys is notoriously slow for handling and dispatch.  I think it took them 3 weeks just to dispatch these?  It was a looong 3 weeks let me tell you!

I've worn them a few times since I got them, but my favourite outfit has to be this I rocked out last week at work:


13 comments:

  1. OHH! I absolutely LOVE THEM! Great outfit too.

    Whats your fav CLs? (don't worry, they won't hear you!).

    - KK xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nooooo I am a good mother and I love all my children equally.... Except I really really realllllly love these. They're probably my fave pair aesthetically. My fave pair to wear are Jennys because they are ridiculously comfy :D

      Delete
  2. I love these! They look amazing & I imagine they would look equally great in the nude colour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still on the hunt for these babies in nude :)

      Delete
  3. These are gorgeous! You are certainly building a collection

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous shoes! I love love love the bow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks J

      The bow makes such a huge difference to the standard Pigalle that I somehow do believe it's worth the extra $300 :S

      Delete
  5. Love the outfit! Perfectly suits the Love Me's.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :)