Wednesday 14 November 2012

Ikea's $1.95 breakkie

Pretty light fixture at the entrance of Ikea
The normal price is $2.95 so it's already cheap as chips.  But on Wednesdays their breakkie is $1.95.  Awesome.  I was so excited I started attacking it as soon as I sat down and forgot to take a pic til I'd eaten half a hash brown:


Not amazing but great value for a measly dollar ninety-five.

While I was at Ikea I decided to have a look around

Too many different colours and clashing prints for my liking


Inspiration for Christmas place settings
I definitely want a red splashback in my kitchen



Love the floating shelves but they're too impractical



LOVE this outdoor patio ensemble
Pink study area

2 comments:

  1. Awww, this makes me think of Christmas at Ikea! When i worked there i was responsible for decorating the rooms for Christmas... Given i am such a christmas nut. Might have to hit them up soon for some new decorations, they are the bomb!

    I was there a few weeks ago and even though it's been 4 years since i worked there, they've only just redone the last of the rooms that I had designed when i was there...

    memories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome Court! They actually had people in there talking about how to redo the rooms when I was walking through. That would've been you 4 years ago!!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :)