Saturday 10 November 2012

Louboutin #6 - Numero (No) Prive in Jade Patent

The Prives (Very, No, Hyper) come from the same family but are all slightly different.  No Prives are the slingback version to the Very Prives.  I'm not usually a fan of slingbacks (my skinny heel makes it difficult for slingbacks to stay up) but I absolutely love this colour and when I found a pair of shoes in jade patent in my size, I HAD to get them.


I got them from a boutique in Italy and it was the fastest postage ever.  They posted the shoes on a Monday and arrived in my hands 3 days later.  I got them TTS (35.5) and they're a perfect fit!  It made me realise I should probably be buying more shoes TTS instead of 1/2 size up.

It's quite tricky to photograph the shoes capturing the exact colour it is, as it invariably turns out too blue.  The pic that best captures the exact shade is below:


6 comments:

  1. love the shoes; what was the italian boutiques name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colour. I have the same issue with slingbacks, have given up on buying them anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Indi :) They do have this product from the Party Feet range that you stick to the inside of the slingback to prevent it from slipping down. I've heard double-sided tape also works but yet to try it.

      Delete
  3. I need to know where to get that ring top left please THANKS THANKS.
    And I am the same, I can't deal with sling backs! Very hard to walk in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. L, I got the ring off Hollywood Style years ago...

      http://www.hollywoodstyle.com.au/

      I get most of my costume jewelry from them because I find they're cheap for what you get. And they currently have 30% off!!!

      Delete
    2. Girlfriend, can you email me -> I'm just confirming that you were the one who entered my La Clinica giveaway.. I didn't want to start blahing and got the wrong person. LOL Your last name is T right?
      I need HALP on a CL shoes on eBay. :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :)