Wednesday 16 September 2015

London shopping list

I'm not buying anything at the moment because I would have to pay for it I AUD at the current horrendous exchange rate, but I've been collecting a list of things to buy once I'm earning £ (please employment gods let that be soon).

Parka:
New Look Faux Fur Parka £39
Asos Petite Ultimate Parka $55

Miss Selfridge Khaki Parka Coat £69
Black wedge sneakers:
Nike Dunk Sky Hi - £85 but seems to be sold out in London so I might have to stalk ebay
Ash Bowie suede wedge trainers £175
Long down jacket:
Uniqlo long down jacket $79
Long wool coat:
No idea yet - just a standard long wool coat in a boring neutral colour

PS - it seems we can finally post non square photos to Instagram. As much as I've been waiting for this day, now that it's come my OCD has kicked in and I want them all to be square #ocdlife

4 comments:

  1. Some good choices!
    I didn't even think about the way you would be having to pay for it AUD :(

    I did not know this about instagram!? Off I go to check it out...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I've been converting everything to AUD and it makes living here soooo expensive

      Delete
  2. Thank you for bringing more information to this topic for me. I’m truly grateful and really impressed.
    bed and bath uae

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am ever seen like your post. Your information is so beneficial for us. At this point, you can achieve an opportunity to get the Roofing Contractor Services in Cedar Park TX You can make beautiful your house.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :)