Thursday 11 September 2014

MNG now shipping to Australia

Have a look.  Prices are a bit on the exxy side ($500 for most of their leather jackets) - I hope the quality is decent but I find Mango quality a bit hit and miss, which makes things difficult when you are buying online and cannot inspect the item beforehand.  Having said that, they have a 30-day return policy and for $5 they will come and pick up the item from you.  Pretty good!

There is a lot of paisley on the site and I know many people object to paisley.  I don't mind it myself, but everything in moderation, people!


This also applies to leopard:


Delivery is free for orders > $100 and they have a LOT of stock.  Might spend some time tonight going through it to see if there's anything worth buying.

3 comments:

  1. Have you seen the MNG area at WBJ David jones?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I have - they're also stocked at DJs in the city. The range is shockingly tiny though :(

      Delete
  2. I'm not feelin' it. I used to buy MNG back in the day when they first opened in Singapore. The Aussie stores however always look boring for some reason.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :)