Monday 19 August 2013

Been slack with outfit posts

In between work, headaches, work and sleep I haven't had much time to plan outfits, nor take photos of said outfits.  In the past 3 weeks I've only managed x 'decent' outfits (as I'm usually otherwise sporting a work uniform of jeans+tee or jeans+jumper).  And sadly, half of the photos below have been from various weekends when I have a second or two to think about what I'm slopping on!

L: Channelling a French chic
R: More stripes

L: Tommy Hilfiger scarf I picked up in NYC last year - love argyle print
R: WHITE JEANS eek.  For many many years I thought I was too curvy to wear white jeans but I've figured as long as I wear a long-ish top, I can make it work

 L: I love my unicorn blouse!  One of my faves!!
R: Also loving black and grey polka dots after I missed out on the Sass&Bide version and the Country Road version is too big.

6 comments:

  1. Unicorn blouse! I am so jealous;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe they still have the same unicorn print but in a sack dress type style on Asos!

      Delete
  2. I love the white jeans look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks. Bit nervous wearing white pants but I'm starting to get the hang of it.

      Delete
  3. Unicorn blouse is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my faves! It's fun but work-appropriate at the same time.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :)