Wednesday 20 February 2013

New Blog Section Launched!

I've decided to officially launch a new section of this blog.  I haven't listed any of my items for sale on this blog and mainly sold through ebay, but I've had a number of people ask for my ebay username and also a few people contact me directly to purchase some items.  And given how laborious ebay is, I've decided to give this 'advertising items for sale on my blog' a shot.  Someone on the Vogue Forums did it and said she had a lot better luck selling that way than on ebay.

So if you scroll to the top of my blog you will see 3 tabs:

  1. Home
  2. What's Kay like?
  3. Stuff I have for sale
The third tab is the one you're after.  I've listed stuff with pics and a description and asking price.  I haven't quite finished, still need to get some pics and fix up test, etc so please keep checking back.  I'm happy to negotiate if you are purchasing a number of items.

Thanks for looking!!

- Kx.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :)