Friday 7 June 2013

You know you have a shoe obsession when...

oh there are SO many ways I could end that sentence, but today it is:

.... you stalk the internet for FIVE YEARS for a pair of shoes

Yes I am slightly embarassed to admit this.  Back in 2008 I was having an amazing Hawaiian holiday with my sister.  We were shopping (duh, what else do you do in America?) in Neiman Marcus and stumbled upon these amazing Valentino peeptoes.


As a recent graduate at the time, I could not afford them so put them back on the shelf and cried silent tears.  Ever since then I have literally been stalking the US department stores for a pair in my size/on sale.  I also stalked ebay and this pair just WOULD NOT appear in my size.  I had actually given up and stopped looking when I finally found them!!!  (what's that saying - things always comes when you least expect it? or things come to those who wait?)


I could not believe when they arrived in my hot little hands a few weeks later.  I almost cried silent tears again except this time, tears of happiness (yes I'm shallow).

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shoes Kay! I like that five years on they haven't gone out of style at all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun. Most of my stuff is quite classic and these are the perfect red heels.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Me too! I'll wear them out this weekend hopefully :)

      Delete
  3. lol spoken like a true shoe addict!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous.. absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :)