Tuesday 18 June 2013

The outfit catchup post


Forever New sequin sweat, necklace chains from Diva & prism pendant from Asos (it's a men's ring)

Felt like an air hostess with the silk scarf tied like this.  Wearing a Forever New leather skirt, Asos knit, vintage silk scarf from Vinnies, YSL Arty, Christian Louboutin Pigalles in bleu saphir

Nudie Tight Long Johns in flat blue, Forever New navy/grey raglan tee, random leopard print scarf my Mum bought for me from Korea, Chanel ballet flats

Asos polka dot sweat, Nudie Tight Long Johns in black, Tony Bianco Santana ankle boots

My jumper has heart elbow patches!  

Marcs blue pants, Forever New silk blouse, Diva necklace, Christian Louboutin Love Me 100

T by Bettina Liano oversized tee, Asos Petite faux leather leggings, Valentino bow couture peeptoes

Burberry trench, Longchamp le pliage, boots from Italy

4 comments:

  1. So jealous of the burberry trench - it looks fantastic on you :) Also love the air hostess look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I didn't realise how air hostess-y I looked til I get to work and saw myself in the elevator!

      Delete
  2. Loving the chic blue and white outfit the most, and the Burberry trench! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I must admit, the blue and white outfit gets a decent workout at work :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :)