Tuesday 21 October 2014

Parking signs

A few years ago I instagrammed this photo of a parking sign in North Sydney.


Ridiculous.  

I'm glad to read about the proposal to make parking signs graphic to make it easier to read:

Image via smh.com.au
What do you think about this?  Would you prefer the graphical signs or do our existing signs not bother you?

PS - does it annoy anyone else that the graphic computer-generated sign doesn't match the parking restrictions in the photo??  No?  Just me?.....

6 comments:

  1. I sat there for awhile trying to match the signs haha, I like the new version!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow that's confusing! The new ones are much better. :)
    Don't think we have ones this detailed in Melbourne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Imagine driving and trying to read the bloody parking signs... Good god.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :)