Wednesday 22 October 2014

Another day, another (few) parcels.....

Honestly I need to cut back on the excessive shopping.  I go through peaks and troughs (peaks more than troughs, let's be honest) and right now I'm peaking.  It's terrible.  I have no self-control.  But at least I'm picking up bargains.... right?  Right??

Ozsale had One Teaspoon and Cheap Monday sales recently so I grabbed a few things:

One Teaspoon silk shirt (in black, not mink) - $30
One Teaspoon tux shirt (with a black bib, not grey) - $30
Cheap Monday Second Skin jeans - $35
Cheap Monday jeans in Dark Clean wash - $10

Then I found the outnet sale - extra 30% off!

Ash suede wedge sneakers - I'm going to attempt a DIY black dye job - USD$103
Image via theoutnet.com
Bloch two-tone ballet flats - USD$63
Image via theoutnet.com
Walter Baker silk shirt - USD$70
Image via theoutnet.com
Elle MacPherson red lace bra - USD22
Image via theoutnet.com

There's plenty more where that came from - I just can't recall all my shopping expeditions right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :)