Monday 13 October 2014

Accidental hiatus

It seems I took an accidental hiatus from blogging while my life has been a continuous cycle of work > sleep > work > sleep > see friends/family > sleep.

Each work day consists of back-to-back meetings unless I can duck out to see the chiro/physio/odd gym class.  Some work days don't end til 11pm :S

I'm also organising wedding stuff in any down time I have as well as planning a last-minute trip to Bali with my sister.

Just want to pop in and say Hello I'm still alive.  I will hopefully be back to tell you more about the things that have been keeping me busy!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Kay ! Life sounds so hectic at the moment, hope you're well though XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crazy but good!

      How have you been? How's the wedding planning going?

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :)