Wednesday, 23 April 2014

12-month absence from Louboutin

I took an unplanned absence from Mr Louboutin's work for 12 months.  I think I reached a point where I felt like I had a good shoe collection (STOP PRESS DID I JUST SAY THAT???!) and didn't need anymore.  'Need' being the operative word; 'want' means something totally different.

So I have a new pair of work shoes.  Although it's not a sexy silhouette, this style fits my foot much better than my current black Louboutin work shoes which are mostly unworn due to aforementioned ill-fitting-ness.
I take these half a size down from my TTS and they fit nicely.  The tiny platform at the front makes them easier to wear than other styles.

8 comments:

  1. Oooohhh so prettttyyyyy! I love that you wear your shoes on a regular basis, most of my gfs just hoard them and wear them once or twice a year to weddings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been trying to add more work-appropriate designer shoes to my collection as most of them are ridiculous platforms which I wear infrequently at best!

      Delete
  2. Love the look of those. And you can't go wrong with patent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks BB. Patent is such a low-maintenance skin. I just couldn't handle exotics.

      Delete
  3. They are perfect work shoes. Patent leather is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patent leather is so easy to care for!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :)