I've already done the following today:
- Go for a walk
- Go 'window shopping'
- Chat to the sales assistant about art even though you have no interest in art
- Drink some tea
- Drink some water
- Annoy work colleagues
- Eat your lunch slowwwwwlyyyyyy
- Go on Vogue Forums
- Read Sydney Morning Herald
- Read Sydney Morning Herald again in case there are new articles between now and 10 minutes ago
- Organise NYE (I might be going to Opera Bar)
- Reply to work emails as soon as they hit your Inbox
(btw I hope I'm not being insensitive by using the term ADD. My cousin has ADD so I know the real effects it can have).
ETA: Sorry for the lack of pretty pictures today. As you can tell from my post, nothing exciting has happened.