- celebrate my 29th birthday (that sure crept up on me... last time I checked I was 26)
- bury my childhood dog after 20 glorious years on this earth (yes this is the same naughty dog that ate rat poison a few years ago)
- spend my 5th and final Valentines Day with the person I thought I was going to spend the rest of my life with. Turns out that wasn't to be...... But on the plus side this means I....
- made the decision to MOVE TO LONDON!! I am boarding a plane on 5th August and have no return ticket booked
- conduct a major purging exercise to get rid of my worldly possessions in preparation for moving my entire life halfway across the world
- plan a Europe trip to kickstart my move to London and make the most of the northern hemisphere summer
It's been a roller coaster ride and most of the time I've just wanted to get the fuck off. But life throws at you what it will and you just have to hold on for dear life til things settle down. And only now have I started to feel like things are settling down.
I need to give credit to all the amazing people in my life who dropped everything to help me out when I needed it and who held me up when all I wanted to do was crawl into bed and stay there for days. I'm not going to name them all individually as we would be here for days, but from the bottom of my heart