Friday 8 November 2013

The Louboutin catchup post

I think at some point I wanted to document my Louboutin purchases but I just couldn't keep up.  In fact, I don't think I've blogged about a Louboutin purchase for 8 months?  Don't fret, if you follow me on Instagram you'll know I've kept up with the Louboutin buying ;)

Multi Rasta Greissimo

Matrinana 100 black kid

Poseidon Lavender

Leopard Maggie 140

Decollete Red Eel

Declic 120 black kid

Batignolles 100 nude patent

Batignolles 100 black kid

Metal Nodo 150 sling - ah may zing!!

Lady Claude Marine Metal Patent

Bianca 120 black patent
Greissimo black and white

Flo 120 black patent

Col Zippe kid leather booties

3 comments:

  1. I am amazed at all your new additions! The metal nodos are beAutiful I agree. I think I'd like to own the batignolles nude pumps like yours next on my list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That should be easier when you move to London! CLs are so accessible there - I'm so jel :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :)